The Arabian Peninsula Tour: United Arab Emirates Tour and Oman Tour
Mysteries of the Arabian Peninsula: a fascinating tour of Arab culture and beauty.
Travel to Five of the United Arab Emirates! The tour visits Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khalmah and Abu Dhabi. Visit Oman: Kasab (Musandam Peninsula), Muscat, Salalah, Sur, Wahiba Sands, Nizwa, Al Ain.
Join Original World for an epic journey across the intriguing Arabian Peninsula. We start our travels through the United Arab Emirates with arrival in Dubai. We tour Dubai for two days observing the fascinating juxtaposition of the traditional and modern lifestyles. From Dubai the tour travels overland visiting three additional Emirates: Sharjah, Ajman, and Ras Al Kalmath en route to Oman.
Our tour of Oman will take you to amazing places. Starting in the pristine Musandam Peninsula town of Kasab to experience the kors (fjords). Continuing on the tour to a less visited part of Oman, Salalah.
The tour includes the famed Wahiba Sands where we observe authentic Bedouin lifestyle up-close. Another highlight is the crystal waters of Wadi Bani Khalid oasis. We enjoy picturesque fishing villages and the historic oasis town of Nizwa. Another unique feature of our Arabian Peninsula tour is the oasis border town Al Ain, which we visit during the weekly camel market.
On the return to Dubai we take in the sights of the cosmopolitan metropolis Abu Dhabi, the capital and second largest city in the Emirates.
An extenion to the Gulf States: Bahrain, Kuwait and Doha follows the Arabian Peninsula tour.
ARABIAN PENINSULA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit five of the Emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khalmah and Abu Dhabi
- Tour the large dunes of the Wahiba Sands, home of a traditional Bedouin tribe
- Enjoy the colorful Arabian souks (open air markets)
- Visit traditional fishing villages and lush desert oases
- Bask in Kasab, on the gorgeous Musandam Peninsula, the land of the khors dubbed ‘Norway of Arabia.’
- Explore the isolated colorful subtropical town, Salalah, the ancient Frankensense route
- Enjoy typical meals and traditional music
Desert oasis at Wadi Bani Khalid, Oman