The Arabian Peninsula Tour: United Arab Emirates Tour and Oman Tour
A fascinating tour of Arab culture and beauty.
Travel to Five of the United Arab Emirates! The tour visits Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi. Visit Oman: Kasab (Musandam Peninsula), Muscat, Salalah, Sur, Wahiba Sands, Nizwa, Al Ain.
On our Arabian Peninsula tour, join Original World for an epic journey across the intriguing Arabian Peninsula.
We start our travels through the United Arab Emirates with arrival in Dubai. Tour Dubai for two days observing the fascinating juxtaposition of the traditional and modern lifestyles. From Dubai, we travel overland visiting three additional Emirates: Sharjah, Ajman, and Ras Al Khaimah.
Our tour of Oman will take you to amazing places. Starting in the pristine Musandam Peninsula town of Khasab. Enjoy the beauty of the khors (fjords) and experience the picturesque fishing village. Continuing on the tour to a less visited part of Oman, Salalah, the country’s Dhofar province.
The tour includes the famed Wahiba Sands where we observe authentic Bedouin lifestyle up-close. Another highlight is the crystal waters of Wadi Bani Khalid oasis. Onward to the historic oasis town of Nizwa. Another unique visit on our Arabian Peninsula tour is the oasis border town Al Ain, which we visit during the weekly camel market.
Culminating the tour are the sights of the cosmopolitan metropolis Abu Dhabi, the capital and second largest city in the Emirates.
An extension to the Gulf States: Bahrain, Kuwait and Doha follows the Arabian Peninsula tour.
ARABIAN PENINSULA TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit five of the Emirates: Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi
- Tour the large dunes of the Wahiba Sands, home of the traditional Bedouin tribe
- Enjoy the colorful Arabian souks (open air markets)
- Visit traditional fishing villages and lush desert oases
- Bask in Khasab on the gorgeous Musandam Peninsula, with fjord-like inlets
- Explore the isolated colorful subtropical town, Salalah, the ancient Frankincense route
- Enjoy typical meals and traditional music
Desert oasis at Wadi Bani Khalid, Oman