Small Group Balkans Tour: Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo and Serbia
Undiscovered Albania Tour with Macedonia, Kosovo and Serbia
Experience old world Europe on this fascinating Balkans tour starting with an Albania tour exploring Albania’s historical sites whose heritage was influenced by the Greeks, Romans, Italians and Turks.
The Albania tour starts with arrival in the capital city Tirana. With our knowledgable guide, we travel through Albania including visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the best of the museums. In addition, we will observe traditional village life in small picturesque villages.
Our cultural group tour ventures into some of the most scenic cities and small towns of Macedonia and Kosovo, including Ohrid, Skopje, Prizren and Pec (also called Peja by Albanians).
From Pec, we travel into Serbia for a fuller experience of this beautiful region of Southern Europe.The tour of Serbia includes Novi Pazar- capital of the southern area called Sandzak, a predominately Muslim community; the rural mountain villages of Mount Zlatibor.
The tour culminates in Belgrade, the Serbian capital for 6 centuries.
This amazing journey through the Balkans with Original World, your small group travel experts, was hand-crafted for a truly authentic travel experience.
- Explore Albania’s historic towns
- Discover traditional village life
- Visit the museum cities of Gjirokastra and Berat
- Marvel at the ancient city of Apollonia
- Admire the archeological sites of Butrint
- Enjoy Macedonia’s Beautiful Lake Ohrid town
- Kosovo’s two marvelous UNESCO monasteries in Pec (Peja)
- Serbian countryside and traditional villages
- Belgrade, the majestic capital of Serbia
We offer flexible options.
Join the full tour 18 days or end in Kosovo and return to Tirana (14 days) for departure.
Tell your friends with our “Share This” feature on the top of this page.
Berati Citadel Entrance