Corsica Tours – Sardinia Tours
Arrive in Bastia to join the Corsica and Sardinia tour.
The wealth of Corsica lies, undeniably, in its rare natural heritage of sea mountains. Enjoy the towering red granite Calanche de Piana cliffs that fall steeply down to the sea. They are the jewels of an astonishing sculpted landscape.
Visit Corsica’s classified sites and nature reserves, including many listed as World Heritage by UNESCO. These sites offer endless beauty, charm and delights!
Continue on the Sardinia tour via a 50 minute ferry from Bonifacio to Santa Theresa.
Long uninhabited, despite its ancient geological origin, Sardinia has preserved its own freshness, capturing the admiration of many who are irresistibly attracted by the geographical position.
Located in the heart of the western Mediterranean, Sardinia has had many cultural influences: the Phoenicians followed by Carthaginians, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Spanish and the Piemontese.
Experience the beauty and charm of these Mediterranean islands on our Corsica and Sardinia tours, as we learn about their fascinating history.
- The medieval World Heritage UNESCO town of Bonifacio
- Boat Trip through the Gulf of Porto
- Discover the Scandola Nature Reserve and The Calanche de Piana
- The Temple-Altar of Monte d’Accoddi, a neolithic archaeological site and only Ziqqurat in the Mediterranean Basin.
- The ancient city of Nora – amazing mosaics, massive thermal pools and theatre.
- Leisurely guided walk to see the wild horses in Sardinia’s Giara Natural Park.
Calanche de Piana, Corsica