Jordan and Israel Tour
Ancient Civilizations of the Middle East
Our Jordan and Israel tour, starts with arrival in Jordan. The tour visits the fabled city of Petra, the magnificent desert moonscapes of Wadi Rum, and the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea Basin, where you’ll enjoy floating in the healing waters.
Interact with the locals at Nubian and Bedouin villages and enjoy the historic sites.
A quick flight from Eilat to Tel Aviv is the start of the Israel segment of the Jordan-Israel tour. In Israel we enjoy all the known sites in the marvelous historic cities including Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Nazareth, Acco and the remarkable Jerusalem.
We bask in the ambiance of charming villages of the gorgeous Upper Galilee including the holy city of Safed (Zfat), the settlement of Capernaum and Beit She’an.
Five Star Four Star and Boutique Hotels.
Options to join only Jordan tour or only Israel tour.
JORDAN and ISRAEL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Visit Mount Nebo and Madaba
- See the magnificent 6th century moasaic map
- Enjoy the fabulous experience of floating in the dead sea!
- Explore the remarkable Nabatean city of Petra as you interact with local Bedouins
- Soak up the beauty of Dana Biosphere Reserve
- Tour Tel Aviv’s UNESCO Bauhaus buildings, Rabin Square, markets and arts and crafts
- Visit Zikhron Yakov, a picturesque moshav and the charming artists’ village of Ein Hod
- Tour Nazareth, Galilee and Jerusalem
- Visit the Kabbalah Center in Safed
- Tour the Sea of Galilee
Jerash- Roman Site in Jordan