Art, Architecture, Culture and Traditions of North India
Our North India tour offers a wonderfully diverse mix of North India highlights include art, architecture, history, politics, spiritual practice and cultural traditions all of which are tightly woven together like seamless tapestry. To learn about one is to understand and appreciate the others.
This is a fantastic first-timers introduction to India.
Of course we visit the famous and fabulous Taj Mahal!
In Varanasi, one of the world’s most ancient living cities, we participate in traditional rituals alongside the locals.
Enjoy Rajasthani music and dances and delicious traditional meals on our small group North India tour.
Join an EXTENSION: Visit Ellora and Ajanta Caves
- See historic art and architectural treasures
- Experience the stunning Rajasthan Palaces
- Enjoy sunset and sunrise visits to the Taj Mahal
- Attend a traditional ceremony in the ancient city of Varanasi, a Hindu pilgrimage site.
- Relax in luxe palace hotels and heritage properties
- Join the optional tour extension to explore Ellora & Ajanta caves with their magnificent murals and sculptures
The Beautiful City Palace of Udaipur