Art, Architecture, Culture and Traditions of North India
Our North India tour offers a wonderfully diverse mix of North India highlights include art, architecture, history, politics, spiritual practice and cultural traditions all of which are tightly woven together like seamless tapestry. To learn about one is to understand and appreciate the others. In Varanasi, one of the world’s most ancient living cities, we participate in traditional rituals alongside the locals. We will also enjoy Rajasthani music and dances and delicious traditional meals as our small tour group enjoys our travel in India.
- See historic art and architectural treasures
- Experience the stunning Rajasthan Palaces
- Enjoy sunset and sunrise visits to the Taj Mahal
- Attend a traditional ceremony in the ancient city of Varanasi, a Hindu pilgrimage site.
- Relax in luxe palace hotels and heritage properties
- Join the optional tour extension to explore Ellora & Ajanta caves with their magnificent murals and sculptures
NORTH INDIA TOUR ITINERARY IN BRIEF.
(Click the button in the bottom to download and print the detailed itinerary.The pdf includes full pricing and tour inclusions details)
The Beautiful City Palace of Udaipur