SUDAN and EGYPT TOUR
NUBIA: A journey along the Nile
A Sudan Tour and Egypt tour combined!
Our Sudan and Egypt tour combination is a journey of discovery. From the first invasion of the Egyptian Pharaohs who subdued the Sudanese Nubia, to the area of Jebel Barkal, the capital city of the Kingdom of the Black Pharaohs, when the Nubian Kings conquered the whole pharaonic Egypt.
Start with arrival in Khartoum and travel along the Nile River visiting archaeological sites and Nubian villages.
Then board our private boat to cruise on Lake Nasser visiting ancient temples and UNESCO sites. There will be enjoyable easy walks and opportunities to swim in the lake and relax on the beaches. Visit Egypt highlights Abu Simbel and Aswan.
This unique itinerary can finally be experienced thanks to the opening of the land border between Egypt and Sudan. Limited space due to our private boat size for Egypt tour.
SUDAN and EGYPT TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Explore Meroe – the Necropolis and the Royal city of Meroe.
- Visit the Temple of Soleb, the most beautiful Egyptian Temple in Sudan.
- Connect with local people in desert markets and small, isolated villages
- View the rock-cut temples of Abu Simbel (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Travel by boat on Lake Nasser visiting sites in Egypt such as Wadi Es Sebua, Amada and Kasr Ibrim