Royal Rajasthan Tour, Land of the Maharajas!
Travel on our North India Rajasthan tour through exotic, colorful Rajasthan, the land of the maharajas!
Visit India’s majestic palaces and forts of ancient times. Enjoy magnificent art, crafts and architecture.
Enjoy the Desert Festival, a 3-day extravaganza of color, music and festivity, held at the golden city of Jaisalmer. We shall see Gair, a popular folk dance and Fire dancers swaying to traditional tunes, a turban tying competition and a Mr. Desert Contest are a part of the fun and frolic.
Experience the golden desert, the towns of Shekawati dubbed “the open-air art gallery of Rajasthan,” picturesque Udaipur by the lake, the pink city of Jaipur, and the exquisite white marble Taj Mahal.
Throughout it all, connect with the diverse peoples of India.
Soak in the royal atmosphere as you stay in historic palaces that have been converted to beautiful hotels and intimate heritage properties where descendants of the royal families still reside.
Our Royal Rajasthan tours are an excellent introduction to India.
- Experience the Desert Festival in Jaisalmer
- Experience the sights, sounds and colors of Rajasthan in-depth
- Immerse yourself in medieval Jaisalmer, the heart of the Thar Desert
- Explore the perfectly preserved 400 year old deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri
- See amazing 18th century painted havelis
- Fall Departure: Enjoy Pushkar Camel Fair and Diwali Festival celebrations in the pink city of Jaipur-dates change annually.
Jain Temple Ranakpur, India