Tours in South India
- Attend Thrissur Arattupuzha Pooram Festival
- Fabulous Meenakshi Temple during puja
- Enjoy abundant wildlife viewing
- Explore off-the-track Chettinad villages, homeland of the Nattukottai Chettiars
- Visit Royal City of Mysore
Extraordinary natural beauty, a slower pace and stunning ancient temples offer an intimate insight into rural village lifestyle, traditions and history on this venture into the deep south of India. See a procession of 60 elephants bearing bright colored parasols present an unparalled spectacle at the pooram (festival) in a remote rural village. Participate in pujas with the locals, cruise the lovely Kerala backwaters, visit one of the most beautiful hill stations of the south, historic sites as well as less known towns as you immerse yourself deeply during our fascinating tour of South India.
Giving offerings at Meenakshi Temple