North India Comprehensive Tour
Spiritual traditions are the fabric of Indian life, and there is no better way to experience the culture of India than to visit its sacred sites.
On this tour comprehensive North India tour, you will journey through a diverse cross-section of India, both geographically and spiritually, from the Himalayas to Rajasthan.
Visit North India’s most revered historic cities. Enjoy striking architecture, astonishing landscapes and authentic interactions with pilgrims.
Immerse yourself in the spiritual culture of India with visits to Dharamsala (home of the Dalai Lama), the holy Ganges in Rishikesh (the origin of yoga) and Varanasi, and Amritsar.
Marvel at the exquisite Taj Mahal during sunrise and sunset visits. Chant and meditate with monks, and practice yoga if you wish.
- Tour a diverse cross-section of North India
- Visit Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh and Muslim sacred sites
- Attend Dusshera, festival of good over evil
- Observe Sufi rituals
- Savor the chanting of Grammy award winning monks at Sherabilling Monastery
- Enjoy optional yoga and meditation
Woman meditating by the Ganges River in Varanasi